You can be a part of Endeavour no matter what stage you're at in your degree. You can volunteer with the Endeavour Exhibition for extracurricular experience and networking opportunities with industry and academics.
Calling all volunteers! Applications are now open for the Endeavour Exhibition volunteer program.
As a volunteer, you can help us coordinate the event to make sure that our student projects get the attention they deserve. The event attracts industry representatives, academia, the student body and members of the public giving you the chance to connect with the broad engineering and IT community.
Applications are now open! Click below to submit your expression of interest.
Gain at least 10 volunteering hours to add a credential to your Melbourne Plus program.
As an Endeavour Volunteer, you'll be required to assist with pre-event set up and the on-the-day support of the Endeavour Exhibition. During the Exhibition, you'll assist at the Exhibition spaces, with audience greetings and questions, the judging schedule and direction as well as support the event's promotional and marketing activities.
- Involvement in one of the largest engineering events in Victoria with behind the scenes experience
- Gain useful individual and professional skills including teamwork, collaboration and communication
- Gain leadership experience and skills development
- Certificate of recognition
- Beneficial for your CV
- Opportunity to network with final year students, academics and industry representatives
- Receive an Endeavour branded t-shirt.
As a volunteer, you’ll be required at South Lawn and Clock Tower Lawn for between 9 - 13 hours across three events, depending on the roster and availability.
All volunteers must participate in the briefing session to be considered for the role of Endeavour Volunteer.
The briefing session will provide you with all the information you need before the day and what you'll need to do.
Tasks will be allocated based on your abilities but you'll have the chance to complete an Expression of Interest form to give preferences for the type of role you would like.
- Bump-in and set up prior to the day
- Setting up posters and directional signage on the day
- Assisting with volunteer sign in/sign out and staffing
- Instagram takeovers: showcase the event for our online channels
- Be Ann Droid! Or escort our mascot around the venue
- Help manage attendees
- Other duties as required.